Monday, October 6, 2014

Star Wars Game Night

I love my sister. Why? She throws super awesome parties. Ok, so there's more than that, but it's my focus tonight.

I finally participated in a themed party. Normally, especially as of recent, I haven't wanted to do a single thing that involved decent hygiene. Yeah, gross, I get it. Please, tell me more.
Boom

You would think I had some hot date or something. Nah, I got to hang out with a bunch of married nerds. Even better! They all participated too. One chick even showed up with a Han cosplay. Winning!

I was pretty geeked because I told her I would bring my Star Wars Trivial Pursuit. I hadn't realized until that night that I really don't have friends. How do I know that?
The pieces are still in the plastic.
You have to have 4 players. (>.<)

We didn't end up playing it due to conversations about being a 'folder' or 'wader' in regards to how you wipe your butt. This took up majority of our night with the original series playing as filler noise. It was pretty freaking fantastic. Oh, and Asians apparently have very soft skin? Who knew.

It felt really good to nerd out with real people. You can only watch so many sci-fi shows with your cat before you start going insane with the lack of dialogue. Sometimes you just need to talk about that scene or how awesome that lens flare wasn't! (sorry JJ)





No comments:

Post a Comment