Monday, September 29, 2014

Um..What?

Yup, this is me U+2193.svg                                 
Currently failing at being 'me'.

I was the girl that worked out 4-5 days a week. I was the mom that fed her kid organic food. I was the gamer that played Call of Duty with a toddler crawling on her lap. I was the sister that talked about everything.

And you know what happened the last few weeks? Here's a peek.

I haven't even ran in two weeks.
I've literally only eaten pizza rolls these same two weeks.
Last time I picked up Call of Duty, I was too drunk to play.
I haven't even talked to my sister in detail about it.
I even smoked a pack of cigarettes.

Fantastic point, Sir!!

What the flaming fuck is happening here? Is this what happens to normal people? Have you ever completely lost who you thought you were? How does one person have that kind of power?
Wait a minute, can I buy that on eBay?

Next question: Why does this reality seem to happen in spurts of emotional garbage? Can't it be easy and just all hit at once and be done? Why is it so sporadic?

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Boom - suck on that epic question. Or enjoy Perry. Everything is better with Perry.

If anyone has any input on the phases of coping or whatever all that psychology crap says, please, I'm open to suggestions on what to do next.


No comments:

Post a Comment