Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I Love Naps

My best friend > your best friend
#sorrynotsorry

That said, if I could have slapped her through the phone today, I probably would have. Okay, okay - false statement: but she got to take a nap today. What a jerk.
*naps can be bad too - correction

Between yesterday and today (trying to make up for 3 weeks of lost time), I've been working out like a machine. Bigger workouts = bigger appetite. Along with a bigger appetite comes more cravings for food that treats my body like an asshole. I can't wait to see the day where I get a nap and fast food. Say whaaaat??

Let's take a trip down what my nightly sleep schedule looks like, shall we?
Not too shabby, right? Yeah, oookay. Gag me with a pitch fork. 
This garbage is getting really old. I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume that this was caused post baby. My body just got used to it? I can't answer that.

Memory Lane for Child:
First 4 months - 1.5 hour windows of sleep
Month 8 - first 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep
Month 11 - first 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep
Almost 2 years - sometimes she sleeps the entire night in her own bed

Oh look, more pictures -.-


Dear Naptime,

     I miss you dearly. Your stress-free environment of relaxation is all I need right now. Please rescue me from myself. I need you.

Sincerely,
Mentally Exhausted

No comments:

Post a Comment